Invoice Terms and Conditions
Any person or business who/ which purchases products from Marquez Brothers International, Inc., and/or its affiliates agrees that it will be subject to the following invoice terms and conditions:
- The seller (‘’seller’’) retains title to the goods delivered to the buyer until buyer performs all its obligations under this agreement, and the product has been paid for in full. Seller retains a security interest in the goods, including all accessions to and replacements of them, to secure performance of all buyer’s obligations arising under this agreement.
- Seller reserves the right, but has no obligation to reclaim the goods from buyer if payment is not received in full within payment terms.
- The merchandise as set forth in this invoice is for resale purpose only.
- Any claim regarding defective goods must be made immediately upon receipt of goods.
- The risk of loss of the goods shall pass to buyer as soon as the goods are delivered to buyer.
- In any action which may be brought to enforce payment under this agreement, seller shall be entitled to recover from buyer reasonable attorney’s fees in addition to any and all costs incurred by seller in collection efforts.
- In addition to collection efforts and not withstanding anything to the contrary hereunder, if the invoice is not paid in full within thirty (30) days of delivery of goods by seller to buyer, any outstanding balance will be subject to finance charges of two (2%) percent monthly.
- Any check returned for insufficient funds will be subject to a handling charge of the greater of $25.00, or as allowed by law from time to time.
- The buyer agrees that jurisdiction and venue for any dispute under this contract are proper in the county and the state where the seller resides.
- No re-deposit checks are allowed. Payments must be made by cash, money order, cashier’s check or credit card.
- Restocking fee is $5.00 per case of product ordered and returned.
- These terms and conditions may amend from time to time at the sole discretion of seller.