This policy applies to personal information collected by Marquez Brothers International, Inc. and its affiliates (the Marquez Brothers group of companies).
Information We May Collect
No effort is made to collect information, which you do not give to us directly. We may collect information from you directly when you provide us with personal information when you register for prize draws or competitions, sign up to receive more information, use applications, buy a product or service from us, fill out a survey, or make a comment or inquiry. This information may include:
• Email address
• User name or password
• Telephone number (home and mobile)
• Age or birthdate
• Credit and debit card number
• User generated content, posts and other content you submit to Marquez’s Sites
• Any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us.
How We May Use Personal Information to:
• Respond to your questions and comments.
• Send you important information regarding the Sites, changes to our terms and conditions, and policies. You may not opt-out of receiving these emails.
• provide you with email updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions, and programs.
• send you invitations to participate in special programs.
.• permit you to participate in live social media feeds. If you choose to participate, your public username may be displayed on the Sites along with your post.
• send you materials or information about Marquez Brothers International, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
• For our promotions and contests.
• for our business purposes such as: to better understand the audience for our Sites and services; to determine how our products, services, and Sites are accessed; to help develop new products, services and sites
Our host internet company collects and provides us with your personal information. As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside the Marquez Group of companies, unless required by law. We may however, share information you submit to third party participants in our promotions and contests.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
We use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of individuals using our website.
Control of Your Personal Information
You have the right to tell us if you:
• don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
• would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
• would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
• wish to report any misuse of your personal information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your personal information, you may contact us at: email@example.com.